Moments before He ascended to heaven, Jesus commanded the church to “GO!” and make disciples of all nations. When you give to the annual IPHC Global Outreach (GO) offering, your money turns into ministry on the mission field around the world. We challenge every IPHC member to give at least a “day’s wage” to the GO offering. Your generous donation helps share the Good News with those who need it most!
75% of the Global Outreach offering is given to World Missions Ministries to support churches, outreaches, and ministry projects led by missionaries and national workers, as well as to help develop new works, and ministry promotion. The remaining 25% of the Global Outreach offering is used by Evangelism USA to plant and develop churches in America. 100% of your donation is used to make a difference!
LifePoint Ministries has set a goal of $20, 200 for the year 2020. We know this year has been difficult for many because of the pandemic, but we trust that the Father is faithful to provide. Even your little can make a difference! Help us meet our goal before the end of the year.
You can give through our website or by calling the conference ministry center.