It is our desire to unite people together in prayer for the nations, promote a broader knowledge of missions, and challenge all generations to participate in what God is doing around the world.
As part of the International Pentecostal Holiness Church (IPHC), there are multiple ways for LifePoint Members to connect with World Missions. For more information contact Director, Jeff Thomas.
Each coffee house is strategically placed, with the purpose of growing the national church and advancing the kingdom of God. Together, with your prayers and the work of the Holy Spirit, lives are being transformed.Learn More
IPHC missionaries travel the United States to raise support and develop ministry partners. We encourage churches and pastors to connect with itinerating missionaries by inviting them to your church or ministry group.Learn More
People to People
As the benevolence arm of World Missions Ministries, People to People seeks to provide a platform of ministry for individuals, churches and missionaries as we show acts of love to a hurting world. For over two decades, People to People has preached the gospel to the poor by feeding, educating and providing medical care to thousands of children, sending medical teams to impoverished nations and rebuilding devastated communities after natural disasters.Learn More
The annual Global Outreach (GO) offering challenges individuals to give at least a “day’s wage” for world evangelization. 75% of the Global Outreach offering is given to World Missions Ministries to support churches, outreaches, and ministry projects led by missionaries and national workers, as well as to help develop new works, and ministry promotion. The remaining 25% of the Global Outreach offering is used by Evangelism USA to plant and develop churches in America. 100% of your donation is used to make a difference!Learn More
The Awakening (goawakening.org) is the global youth and college department of IPHC World Missions Ministries. Through resource development, training, internships, short-term mission trips, camps, conferences, events, worship, and more, The Awakening seeks to engage a generation that is eager to serve Him. The Awakening believes that everyone has a place in reaching the least, the last and the lost, and we will do everything we possibly can to see His will fulfilled through the next generation!Learn More
Are you wondering if the Holy Spirit is calling you to be a missionary? Start by finding a short-term TEAMS mission trip that meets your general interest, time frame, and finances. A trip like this helps you discover how you adjust to different cultures, gives you practical ministry experience, and often gives an opportunity to experience the culture where you feel called.Learn More